Nir Water Lab is part of the Zuckerberg Institute for Water Research, located in the heart of the desert and equipped with cutting edge labs and analytical equipment. We are working on the development of novel physico-chemical processes for water/wastewater treatment, desalination and resource recovery, as well as on advanced process modeling, which coupÖles geochemistry and mass-transport.
* 64 and 8 cm2 Electrodialysis setups, PCCell, Germany
* Nanofiltration and Ultrafiltration automatic lab-scale setup, Convergence Industry, The Netherlands.
* Nanofiltration and Reverse Osmosis pilot-scale set-up, Convergence Industry, The Netherlands.
* ParticleView Microscope V19, Mettler Toledo.
* Setup for measuring Electric Impedance Spectroscopy during membrane filtration. InPhaze, Germany.
|Name||Lab's Technician: On Arnon|