The letter reveals two additional basic compensation topologies for resonant inductive wireless power transfer links (supplementary to the existing four) created by placing both compensation capacitors either on primary or secondary side, leaving the opposite coil uncompensated. This produces parallel-series/none and none/series-parallel topologies, with the latter being more practical due to its suitability to operation with typically utilized voltage-source inverters.
- Resonant inductive wireless power transfer
- load-independent operation
- two-capacitor compensation
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Energy Engineering and Power Technology
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering