The Schur algorithm for generalized Schur functions was used for solving a unitary matrix polynomial on the unit circle. The result obtained for a 2×2 matrix polynomial on the unit circle was essentially a unique product of elementary 2×2 matrix. The paper also described the reproducing of Kernel Pontryagin spaces associated with generalized Schur functions.
- Elementary J -unitary matrix polynomials
- Generalized Schur algorithm
- Generalized Schur functions
- Kernels with negative squares
- Minimal factorizations
- Reproducing kernel Pontryagin spaces