Sound velocities in aqueous 0.1, 0.5 and 1.0 mol·kg-1 lithium chloride solutions were determined at 1 K temperature intervals from 278.15 to 323.15 K. These velocities served to evaluate the isentropic compressibilities κ S , the isothermal compressibilities κ T , the apparent molar compressibilities K 2,φ , the isochoric thermal pressure coefficients (∂ P/∂ T) V , the change of cubic expansion coefficients with pressure at constant temperature (∂ α/∂ P) T , and the changes of heat capacities C V with volume (∂ C V /∂ V) T and C P with pressure (∂ C P /∂ P) T .
- Aqueous lithium chloride solutions
- Cubic expansion coefficient changes with pressure
- Heat capacities changes with volume and pressure
- Isochoric thermal pressure coefficients
- Isothermal and adiabatic compressibilities
- Sound velocities